Friday, May 4, 2012

     Hello again family and friends. I want to thank you all for your support, comments, verses, and prayers with my new adventure. I'm still struggling quite a bit, it seem like I'm fighting a really steep hill. I'm starting to read a little bit more. I am reading on my days off and I'm doing it before my game playing instead of after it. Reading on the days I work I have quite figured out how to do quite yet. Pray still is my biggest struggle and I think it mostly comes from when I try to pray, I get interrupted by the noise and I can no longer focus. I think I will ask my husband to help me with that, and  I don't know why I haven't asked him before.
     I'm still reading Daniel, sometimes I have to read the same chapter a couple of times. I just finished reading Daniel 9, actually I read it twice...lol. It was a good chapter, basically it was Daniel praying. Daniel 9: 4-5 "I prayed to the Lord my God and confessed and said, “Alas, O Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps His covenant and lovingkindness for those who love Him and keep His commandments, we have sinned, committed iniquity, acted wickedly and rebelled, even turning aside from Your commandments and ordinances."
     I should pray like this every time. I feel wicked everyday, and yes always I seem to rebel. I sometimes act like a little spoiled brat and complain and whine and act inappropriately when I don't get what I want or something doesn't come out the way I planned. I biggest thing lately, which God put on my heart last week, was the way I act about a physician I work with that I really don't like. I am respectful to him, but when her is nowhere to be found, I have name calling, rolling of the eyes, complaining, yup the whole brat package. Though he is not a very good physician and doesn't play very well, me as a child of Christ have no right to act that way. What kind of example am I to my coworkers....not a very good example of Christ, not an example at all.
     So with this confession to you all, I need to confess to our Lord and work on my attitude and behavior when I deal with this physician. I'm going to need a lot of prayer for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment